West Newbury, Massachusetts

I placed an order for 12 Christmas ornaments through Groupon.Ornaments were $5 each.

Dinkleboo charged me $25.99 shipping charges. All 12 ornaments were sent in a paper envelope w/ one sheet of bubble wrap. Two arrived broken. I'm still waiting for replacement ornaments and it's been almost 30 days.

I keep getting automated replies back from the company. No number to call, live chat is automated. I would not shop with them again even it their product was free. Worst customer service ever!!!

For $25.99 I think I deserved a box.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of dinkleboo custom ornament and associated monetary loss in the amount of $50. Dinkleboo needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dinkleboo custom ornament in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dinkleboo.

Had an Experience with Dinkleboo?

Comments

Luvs Diapers - Diapers Review Luvs Diapers "we love your dipars but the last 2 boxes we have bought from Wal-Mart in Tampa Florida in this last month have been ripping on the bottom left side and..." Read more World Tech Toys - Wouldn't work after first use World Tech Toys "Won't *** after the first use. We tried everything we could do. Can this product be replaced or refund. I really enjoyed this. To much money to let go for..." Read more World Tech Toys - Big Boy Work Bench Junk! World Tech Toys "The Big Boy Work Bench arrived with broken parts. Upon contacting the customer service phone number the call was forwarded to an answering service where they take a message and..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more Chopretail - Horrible Experience Chopretail "I am a new mother and purchased a Spectra S2 pump from Chop Retail via Walmart. I like to be a prepared mother and ordered the pump 4 months before..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more