Layout of Store

Terrible experience.No idea where my order is!

I ordered over a month ago to ensure they were here for Christmas. No answer to any emails or call backs. I believe this company is a scam and I hope the fraudulent "owners" get exactly what they deserve.

Disgusted.I just want my money back :(

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of personalized books. Dinkleboo needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned personalized books in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dinkleboo.

Had an Experience with Dinkleboo?

Comments

I believe they're fraudulent also.I placed and order that I haven't received, ordered about a month ago and paid extra for faster delivery.

When I asked them about it was told I should've received by now but they don't seem to provide a tracking number or refer to a tracking number to confirm exactly where it is.

I've asked for a refund, hopefully they can get this done much faster than their so called delivery promise before Christmas.